Sunday, April 22, 2018

ORDEAL LIVE ON Amazon

Achievement Unlocked!! I got  my short story collection ORDEAL loaded onto Amazon. It's available here 
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07CKKS8N5 Click on the book


ORDEAL - A collection of short stories. Featuring two Natinal Leather Aalliance/ John Preston Short Story Award finalists PICTURES AND FRAMES and SATORI. Bearhugs and pro wrestling battles with a good story rooting it- some kink - kinda up your alley. Please leave a review for me on Amazon - that's a huge career builder for your new author friends.

Also the same night I loaded THIS BOOK SMELLS LIKE COFFEE on Audible. They take two weeks to approve the project, but once it is, I'll be posting that link here.

Tonight I am working hard on starting the recording sessions to get Ordeal on Audible. Next comes Hero, and then HEEL.

Daytime is devoted to writing the end to DIVINE FIRE and getting that in the hands of my editor. Then I work on HURT, book III of the ERIK ATLAS ARCHIVES.

Ok, that me, but what about you? What story are you looking for? Let me know. Talk dirty to me - no one's listening. [pours you a glass of wine...] sit down, tell me about it.

https://www.buymeacoffee.com/danerickson

click the cup and make me say awwwww...

No comments:

Post a Comment